An inclusive society where the importance of mental health and wellbeing is universally understood and valued.
To become a recognised centre of excellence and expertise in mental health and learning disability within the next five years.
- Delivering consistently high quality care and treatment
- Ensuring our services are driven by the voices of the people who use them
- Building a reputation as a recognised centre of excellence and expertise
- Attracting and retaining talented people and creating a great place to work, with a shared sense of pride and ambition
- Challenging discrimination and stigma and championing recovery, inclusion and wellbeing
- Being an efficient, thriving and successful organisation with a sustainable future.
- Reduce avoidable harm to zero
- Ensure every person who uses our services reports a positive experience of their care and treatment
- Have clear, evidenced outcome measures agreed with people who use our services
- Ensure there is competition for every job vacancy we advertise
- Be rated as ’outstanding’ by the Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Demonstrate a significant improvement in knowledge and awareness about mental health, dementia and learning disability issues among our stakeholders
The values enshrined in the NHS Constitution underpin all that we do. By living our values we will achieve our aims:
Inspire – Share our enthusiasm and passion
Respect and Dignity
Include – Promote equality, value diversity and champion recovery
Integrate – Work with our partners to deliver high quality, joined up services
Improve - strive for excellence in everything we do
Working together for patients
Involve – Ensure that the people who use our services are driving and shaping them
Commitment to quality of care
Innovate – Actively pursue innovative solutions and new opportunities to develop