Research has found that 89% of consumers think businesses should support a charity, with 47% of these saying they are more likely to buy from those companies.
Being part of Devon Partnership NHS Trust Charity is a great way to engage and motivate your employees, as well as supporting a vital service for the community. Why not get in touch to see how your company can support?
Should you choose to support we promise to:
- Provide exceptional account management
- Provide effective/positive PR and social media opportunities
- Help you meet your corporate social responsibility objectives
- Work with you to decide how best you can support our charity
- Provide full and clear objective and reporting
- Work with your business to inform your employees about the work that Devon Partnership Trust does through initiatives such as Mindful Employer
- Dedicated support from our team at Workways
Key reasons to support Devon Partnership Trust:
- Boost your company’s profile
- Raise staff morale
- Help retain staff
- Increase unified goals across all departments and roles
- Off set charitable giving under company corporate tax
- Get fit all for a good cause through our challenge events
- Be part of positive social change
- Have fun through fundraising
For more information, or to request an informal meeting about how you can work us, call Daniel Robson Head of Charity Fundraising on 01626 884544, or email email@example.com.