Accessing our service

You can access TALKWORKS in a number of ways:


You can contact us directly and let us know that you need our help. This is called a self referral. 

You can self refer by contacting us online, or by contacting your local team. 

GP referral

If you have any concerns about your mental health or mood it's important that you speak to your GP.

They will be able to offer information, advice and/or suggest other support services that are available.

You can find your local GP using the link here.

If your GP surgery is closed and you need to speak to someone urgently please call NHS 111 on 111. Somewhere will be available to take your call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. 

In an emergency always dial 999.