How we can help
Our multi-disciplinary team are able to work with people at all stages of their recovery pathway, and are experienced in assessing people with complex psychological needs.
Our programme is informed by NICE Guidance and can be tailored to meet the individual needs of each person.
- Residential (inpatient) and step-down (non-residential) treatment (which may include a stay at our community house in Exeter)
- We offer 3 treatment streams:
- Medical stabilisation/eating disorders symptom interruption
- Engaging in change
- Positive Action
- Initiate refeeding by introducing oral food, in accordance with our menu plan
- Provide naso-gastric feeding, if necessary
- A psychologically informed programme of both individual sessions and group work
- Treatment for patients detained under the Mental Health Act
This quality assured (QED) treatment can help people to make real progress in their long-term recovery from their eating disorder.