We are committed to delivering fully inclusive mental health and learning disabilities services for the communities we serve.
Our Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) fight for positive mental health for every person in every community.
Our commitment to young people, their families and supporters across Devon is that:
- We take the broadest possible view of diversity
- We value the visible and invisible qualities that make you who you are
- We welcome that every person brings a unique perspective and experience to our service
- We believe that all children and young people in Devon deserve equal access to mental health services that make a positive difference
- We strive to include equality, diversity and inclusion practices at the centre of our daily work
- We commit to using these practices for our service and our communities
Join us in embracing diversity, equality and inclusion for every person in every community