Coronavirus (COVID-19)
For information and advice, please read our coronavirus page. Read More.

Applying to WORKWAYS

Job retention service

If you need support to stay in your current job, please contact us for an application form. You will need to have discussed your mental health with your GP in order to apply. 

Individual placement and support service

If you want to find paid employment, and are support by a Care Coordinator from one of Devon Partnership NHS Trust's Community Mental Health teams (CMHT) you will meet our eligibility criteria. Please contact us for an application form or speak to your Care Coordinator who will be able to do this on your behalf.

Please note: If you are receiving support from TALKWORKS, please talk to your therapist about the help available from the Employment Support Coordinator in their team.