Care and treatment
You will have access to a range of care, treatment and support during your stay at Russell Clinic, depending on your individual needs.
These may include:
- Medication: You may be prescribed medication. A ward doctor can usually answer any questions you may have about medication.
- Psychology: We currently have a art therapist working on the unit as well as a drama therapist who runs a music room, as well as talking therapies available.
- Occupational therapy: Our occupational therapists work with you to identify strengths, interests and skills and will work to identify realistic goals. They will help you develop a personally satisfying routine of everyday activities that supports your recovery journey.
- Wild Things: Wild Things pecialise in a wide variety of outdoor activities, including environmental arts, music, storytelling, bush craft, animal encounters and outward bound activities, all in wild and beautiful locations.
- Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP): WRAP is a self-management tool used to help you to take more control over your own wellbeing and recovery.