Russell Clinic is a 16 bed unit located in Wonford House in Exeter. Our purpose is to support people in their recovery through a wide range of rehabilitation resources in a residential setting. We work with men and women and believe in working alongside people to support them in building a meaningful and satisfying life.
How will we achieve our aim?
- By offering a welcoming, homely, safe and supportive environment to build confidence, self-esteem and give hope to identify and work towards realistic goals
- Being positive role models - Show respect and tolerance to each other
- By being caring, thoughtful, inclusive and collaborative with everyone involved in a person's care, including their carers, friends and families
- Helping people establish positive and trusting relationships
- Working alongside people to create opportunities and equip them with the skills they need to lead a meaningful life outside of hospital
- By having high hopes for people.
Referrals to Russell Clinic are made from our other adult inpatient wards or out of area beds.
Contact Russell Clinic