Suicide Prevention: Working together in Devon
Posted by Devon Partnership Trust in Mental health, News on 16th August, 2017
We are holding a one day event at Exeter Racecourse on Tuesday 17th October.
Suicide Prevention: Working together in Devon seeks to bring people and organisations from across Devon together to share good practice and learning, helping to influence the Devon Suicide Prevention Strategy.
The day will:
- Share and explore successful local initiatives
- Support the progress of the Devon wide network, working in partnership
- Inform the development of a Strategy to save lives in Devon.
The event is suitable for:
- Those affected by mental health crisis and suicide
- Health and public health workers and commissioners
- Emergency services
- Charities and the voluntary sector
- Social Services
- Police, prisons and probation
- Schools, colleges and universities
Find out more and book your space at Suicide Prevention: Working together in Devon.