Success at the National Positive Practice in OPMH and Dementia Awards
Posted by Devon Partnership Trust in #ProudofDPT, Learning disability, Mental health, News on 12th July, 2019
Teams from across the Trust were successful at the inaugural National Positive Practice in OPMH and Dementia Awards in Bristol last night.
The awards were organised and sponsored by the Positive Practice in Mental Health Collaborative and we co-hosted the event.
We were nominated in six out of twelve categories and walked away with wins in three and highly commended in three.
- The Devon Flow Coaching Academy Dementia and Delirium Pathway won 'Positive Practice award for addressing inequalities'.
- Bristol Dementia Wellbeing Service got a full house with wins in the 'Community/primary mental health service for people with dementia' award and the 'Carer Support Services' award.
- Beech ward at Torbay Hospital were highly commended for mental health inpatient care for older people.
- Belvedere Ward's Caroline Cleverly was highly commended in the 'Staff member of the year' award
- Devon care homes team were highly commended in the 'Depression, delirium and dementia care in care homes' category.
Everyone enjoyed the awards evening which was held at Doubletree by Hilton Hotels in Bristol.
Congratulations to everyone, we are very proud of you!