Posted on 3rd April, 2006
Nominations for the 2006 Devon Partnership NHS Trust Staff Achievement Awards have now closed. Keith Portlock, Chairman for the Trust comments:
“This is the fourth year for the awards and it is a great opportunity for us to celebrate the work of our staff and for our staff, service users and carers to be able to make nominations. I hope that you will help us by nominating your colleagues or teams over the coming months.”
The ceremony will be held on:
Wednesday 12th July 2006
Wonford House Hospital
Exeter, EX2 5AF
11.30am-2.00pm Award winners will receive £100.00 for individual winners and £150.00 for Team winners. Award winners, their nominators and guests will be invited to the presentation ceremony. Who can be nominated for an award?
The Staff Achievement Awards are open to all Devon Partnership NHS Trust health and social care staff and contractor staff working permanently at any of the Trust sites. The awards recognise commitment and special achievements. Who can make nominations?
· Anyone can nominate their colleagues.
· Teams can nominate themselves.
· The nominations for the categories ‘Most outstanding contribution to improving the life of service user(s) and ‘Most outstanding contribution to improving the life of carer(s)’ can only be made by service users and carers themselves. What are the categories?
The seven categories to choose from are as follows:
· Most outstanding contribution to improving the life of a service user(s)
· Most outstanding contribution to improving the life of a carer(s)
· Involving Service Users and Carers
· Outstanding contribution to work
· Best example of multi-disciplinary team working
· Best example of partnership working
· Creativity and Innovation What is the deadline to submit nominations?
Completed forms for nominations must be received by 24th April 2006. How are nominations submitted?
Nominations are accepted by completing the nomination form available here.
Completed forms should be sent via post or email to:
Sharon Berkhout, Communications Team
Devon Partnership NHS Trust, Wonford House Hospital, Dryden Road, Exeter, EX2 5AF
Telephone: 01392 208700. Email: Sharon.Berkhout@DevonPtnrs.nhs.uk