Coronavirus (COVID-19)
For information and advice, please read our coronavirus page. Read More.

Are you worried about hurting yourself or someone else?

If you are worried about harming yourself or someone else tell someone. It could be someone you trust like a friend of family member or you could call a helpline and talk to a stranger if that is easier.

If you are being seen by our mental health services you may have a ‘Crisis plan’ in place to help you know what to do and who to contact. You may also have a ‘Crisis Card’ summarising the key phone numbers you can call or information / advice lines or websites to access.

If you are not being seen by services contact your GP.

If you are in crisis call 0808 196 8708 or visit our 'I need help now' page or contact Samaritans on 116 123 or