03456 434 435
If you care for someone in Devon (excluding Torbay) please visit the Devon Carers website. They offer an information and support service run by six organisations who are working together to improve the quality of services for all carers in Devon.
If you care for someone in Torbay please visit the Torbay Carers Service website. They provide a wide range of information, as well as links to relevant leaflets and publications. You may find the following useful:
Caring for someone with a learning disability
If you are a carer of someone with a learning disability you may find the following useful:
- Devon County Council - information for carers
- Pinpoint - services and community groups across Devon
- Pinpoint - information for carers
- Carers UK
- MIND - helping someone else
- MIND - types of mental health problems
- Rethink - carers support
- NHS Choices - Your guide to care and support
- TALKWORKS - NHS support
- The Hope Programme
The assessment of your needs is made regardless of whether or not the person you care for has eligible needs.
Help us provide better care. Please complete a short online survey about your experience as a carer. You can follow this link to the survey or use the QR code.