Celebrating Achievement Awards 2020
The Celebrating Achievement Awards are held every year and recognise and celebrate the exceptional work done by our colleagues, carers, the people who use our services and our partner organisations in the last twelve months.
This year, the awards ceremony will be taking place virtually, in February 2021.
Who can win an award?
People eligible for an award are:
- Employees of Devon Partnership NHS Trust or those recently retired
- Employees assigned to the Trust
- People receiving services from Devon Partnership NHS Trust in the last 12 months
- Carers, families and supporters of people in receipt of Trust services
- Volunteers and partner organisations
Nominations can be made in one of the following categories:
- Anything’s Possible – Award for change and innovation.
- Making a difference – Award for making a difference to people’s lives.
- Going the extra mile – Award for outstanding contribution.
- Nurse of the year 2020 – Award for exemplary nursing.
- Team of the year 2020 (clinical/ non clinical)
- Together award – Award for involving people using our services in everything we do.
- Board award - This award is for people who have made a difference, demonstrating their commitment and compassion in helping to achieve our vision. This award is shortlisted and nominated by the Board.
Find out more about the award categories. The closing date to receive nominations is Friday 22 January 2021.
Submit your nomination